This is my first attempt at blogging. It seems easy enough. I communicate best by computer so here goes...
I first learned about blogging from my friend, Master Sergeant CJ Grisham. His blog, A Soldier's Perspective http://www.soldiersperspective.us/ recently won him the opportunity to have dinner with President Bush. His blog is advanced, and I'm proud of him for it.
I wish to keep my blog simple and direct it mainly to family members. I am encouraged that Alan and Cristy, and more recently, my brother Ken have started blogging. There will be lots of images when we get a camera again.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome, I look forward to some sweet shots of your garden, we have no idea what it looks like.
Byron (or Sir :)), thanks for the plug. My only advice is to stay true to yourself. I know that won't be difficult because of your character. I'll be putting you on my RSS feed so I know when you have updates. If you ever need help with anything, let me know.
Any idea what the subject matter will be? Religious discussions? Gardening? Who's cooler - GI Joe or Cobra?
;)
I created this blog so that members of our family (our children and their spouses and kids) could keep in touch with each other. That is my greatest hope.
Subjects will be family events, religious, gardening, photography, computer building, music and anything else that comes into my mind.
Way to go! Very auspicious start. I look forward to what you have to say and share. My turn must be coming up, being the last pup of the litter to get into the blog mode. I'll have to find out from you what I have to do do start. Server access? Domain? Etc., etc. I can also dust off my HTML and play around with formatting.
Terry,
Go to
https://www.blogger.com/start2
Follow the directions.
That's it.
Post a Comment